Our banking team offers specialist advice in advising on transactions involving the majority of the banks in Ireland. We advise lenders and commercial borrowers on all aspects of commercial lending including:
- Lender and creditor issues
- Tax driven transactions
- Realising securities.
Our expert team of commercial and corporate lawyers are here to help negotiate the best possible deals for you in finance packages, sales, purchases, and a wide range of commercial agreements. Babingtons Solicitors have been involved in a number of significant corporate transactions in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland in recent years.
We offer advice and representation on:
• Sale and purchase of Limited companies
• Shareholder agreements
• Company Law and compliance
• Inward investment in Northern Ireland & the Republic of Ireland
• Joint ventures
• Shareholder disputes
• Company Secretarial
• Members’ & creditors’ voluntary liquidations.
• Directors’ duties & responsibilities
• Acquisitions/Formations/Disposals of Businesses
• Licensing Matters
• Partnership Agreements
For details or to arrange an appointment, call Thomas Wylie or Natasha McDermott at 028 7134 9531 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com